Monday, July 20, 2009

Soft Shock

So in viewpoints we have this crap stuff called "viewpoints". It sucks. It sucks more than death. It smells worse than death. Yes. Death has a smell apparently. I wouldn't know though, I've never smelt death. Lmfao, long story (no not an inside joke). We have to do this thing called "soft focus". I really don't understand the point of it, but okay. Going to the concert later. Boring, but whatevs. I'm gonna eat first though, 'cause I'm currently broke :D How great is that!? I'll probably have... chicken? I don't know. So the barbecue's next week. I'm pretty sure of the location, but not totally. Obviously in Queens, but I don't know if inside, outside, because it might rain. My dad was thinking two o'clock which is good so then I can see my grandparents, then come get you guys. Should be fun =)

xoxo mar <3

1 comment:

  1. i think mariah means that in camp we have viewpoints lol

    ReplyDelete