Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hey, Writer Number Two

Hey, it's Carina, and I'm the other half of this blog, that I just realized I'm part of the other day. So... let's see. Today we saw In the Heights on b'way and it was great. Yeah, not much to say today. Just sorta, saying hi, to all you READERS out there.. haha like.. one plus myself, when I made something on here the other day to follow this, but I realized I was part of it, so I'm really confused and now I can't even log into my other one, so, if you see me over there, up at the top, yeah. It's not really anything. Lol, yeah. So.. maybe we will put up stories, oh, we are working on a play in camp, maybe we will post ideas and ask you for opinions.. would help if more ppl followed this. Gonna have to work on that, can we get, some like.. free stuff to give away? That always seems to work. Oh well, recruit readers! Recruit! Ttyl, xoxo, Carina

No comments:

Post a Comment