Saturday, July 4, 2009

Mystic, Connecticut

I woke up to the sound of my mother opening my door at 6:16 a.m.  Why so early?  Today we ventured out two hours to Mystic, Connecticut.  It's a small town on the coast of the Long Island Sound.  Once there, we visited the aquarium.  The sea lions were really cute, and I now know the difference between a sea lion and a seal.  After that, we ate at Mystic Pizza.  The Mystic Pizza.  You know?  From the movie Mystic Pizza?  No?  Well it's a movie from the 80's that was filmed in the quaint little (dead) town.  Oh I forgot, we also went to "Olde Mistick Village" which is a little shopping center of unique little stores.  For some reason, Mysticniters seem to love Vera Bradley, as every boutique sold her stuff.  And it was all on sale.  I didn't buy anything though.  This cute little store (I don't remember what it was called) had a bunch of witchcraft and astronomical goodies.  It was very very cute.  They had little pendulums (like those used on Charmed).  Then I found a book called "Karmic Astronomy"  or something like that.  As I looked through it, I found a little page that had your zodiac sign and it's opposite sign.  Like, your other half per say.  Anyway, so I saw mine: Aquarius and looked at it's opposite.  Leo.  So I said to myself, okay who do I know that is a Leo?  Then I thought.  "No one..."  Then (unfortunately) I realized who I knew/know.  Joseph.  Isn't that great!?  Yeah, okay.  Just like the other day when Ginetta and I went to the Fireman's Carnival (WHICH DIDN'T HAVE THE ROCK && ROLL! GRRRR...) and she saw a note in my phone (which is now deleted =]) that had to do with him.  
So yea that was my day.  Walked around, then went to Cold Stone.  Then I came home, have been for about an hour.  Going to Ginetta's in about hour and a half.  Then fireworks =]  Happy Fourth of July! =D
xoxo mar

No comments:

Post a Comment